Recipe by Sam #3
Taken from a Mom and Me Cookbook. I haven't tried this yet, but it looks so yummy! Note: cooking time is chill time.
Top Review by weekend cooker
A very nice healthy dessert here. I took the previous review and left the graham crackers in bits, and I added some extra pecans to it. I cut mine into bigger pieces, and ended up with 12. Didn't think the kids would go for this, but I was wrong. One other thing I did not use a rolling pin for the crackers I crushed them by hand, and as I said left them in tiny pieces. Thanks for this great healthy recipe. Made for PRMR tag.
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 2⁄3 cup milk chocolate chips
- 2⁄3 cup semisweet chocolate
- 1⁄2 cup corn syrup
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 3⁄4 cup dried apricot, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup raisins
- 1⁄2 cup pecans
Directions See How It's Made
- Use plastic wrap to line a 8x8in square baking pan.
- Place graham crackers in a plastic bag and break with a rolling pin.
- Melt chocolate, butter and syrup in a double boiler.
- Remove from heat, stir in crumbs, apricots, raisins and pecans.
- Spoon into pan.
- Chill for 2 hrs to set.
- Remove cake from pan, remove plastic wrap from cake and cut.