this is the perfect ending to a great meal, courtesy of cooking light. for best results chill the berries and bananas before serving
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/3 cup half-and-half
- 1/4 cup nonfat milk
- 8 ounces semisweet chocolate, chopped
- 1 1/4 cups sifted powdered sugar
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 tablespoons Frangelico (hazelnut-flavored liqueur)
- 2 tablespoons dark corn syrup
- 4 cups angel food cake, 1 inch cubed (about 3 ounces)
- 2 cups sliced bananas
- 2 cups quartered small strawberries
- 1Combine the first 3 ingredients in a medium saucepan; cook over medium-low heat for 5 minutes or until smooth, stirring constantly.
- 2Stir in the sugar, water, liqueur, and syrup.
- 3Cook for 10 minutes or until the mixture is smooth, stirring constantly.
- 4Pour into a fondue pot.
- 5Keep warm over low flame.
- 6Serve with cake, banana, and strawberries.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for chocolate frangelico fondue
Serving Size: 1 (151 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 289.9
- Calories from Fat 146
- Total Fat 16.2 g
- Saturated Fat 9.9 g
- Cholesterol 3.8 mg
- Sodium 23.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 43.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.4 g
- Sugars 26.6 g
- Protein 4.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
angel food cake