Recipe by Chef Dee
The perfect addition to your next party ! It's pretty, delicious and a great conversation piece. I created this recipe after deciding the one in the booklet would be very sweet.
Top Review by Tanya T.
I used this recipe minus the kahlua for a school function. It tasted fantastic, was easy and came out perfect. I can't imagine it tasting even better, so looking forward to trying it with the Kahlua with my own family. I refilled the fountain 4 times every 20 minutes for a two-hour dance with 220 8th graders. Can't wait to do it again next year
- 2 (12 ounce) bags chocolate chips
- 3 unsweetened chocolate squares, chopped
- 3⁄4 cup canola oil
- 1⁄4 cup Kahlua (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Place the chocolate and oil into a large glass bowl.
- Microwave on med. high for about 2 min's, stir, then continue microwaving and stirring until the chocolate is liquid and smooth,without any unmelted chocolate pieces.
- Stir in the Kahlua if desired.
- Pour the chocolate into the bowl at the base of the unit.
- Let the fountain run for 2 min's then shut it off for about 30 seconds to eliminate air gaps.
- If the chocolate does not flow smoothly, add another 1/8 cup of oil to the chocolate in the base.
- Serve with:.
- Fruit Bouquet Recipe #149494.