1/2 Photos of Chocolate Fountain
Chef Dee's Note:
The perfect addition to your next party ! It's pretty, delicious and a great conversation piece. I created this recipe after deciding the one in the booklet would be very sweet.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place the chocolate and oil into a large glass bowl.
- 2Microwave on med. high for about 2 min's, stir, then continue microwaving and stirring until the chocolate is liquid and smooth,without any unmelted chocolate pieces.
- 3Stir in the Kahlua if desired.
- 4Pour the chocolate into the bowl at the base of the unit.
- 5Let the fountain run for 2 min's then shut it off for about 30 seconds to eliminate air gaps.
- 6If the chocolate does not flow smoothly, add another 1/8 cup of oil to the chocolate in the base.
- 7Serve with:.
- 8Fruit Bouquet Fruit Bouquet.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Fountain
Serving Size: 1 (50 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 20
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 257.3
- Calories from Fat 185
- Total Fat 20.6 g
- Saturated Fat 8.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 4.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.7 g
- Sugars 18.5 g
- Protein 1.9 g