Recipe by LilPinkieJ
Just in time for that tailgate party. These little cookies are very good, and they look so good too. You can use chocolate chips if you want.
Top Review by Meredith .F
Absolutely adorable! These were a big hit with the kids (&the moms) at the football tailgate last night. I love that they require no baking & are super fast! Just make sure plenty of time for the mixture to cool before trying to shape them....it's much easier the cooler they are. Thanks for a keeper!!
- 6 semi-sweet chocolate baking squares
- 1⁄2 cup light corn syrup
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla
- 4 cups Cocoa Pebbles cereal
- white decorating gel
Directions See How It's Made
- Microwave chocolate, corn syrup and butter in large microwaveable bowl on High 2-1/2 minute Stirring after 1-1/2 minutes. Blend in vanilla.
- Add cereal: Mix well. Cool 10 minute Shape into 18 (3 inch long) football shapes with lightly moistened hands. Place on wax paper and cool completely.
- Use decorating gel to add laces. Let stand until laces are firm.