Recipe by Ms B.
I adopted this recipe and while I have tried more elaborate preparations for fondue, this certainly does taste fabulous with minimal effort.
Top Review by SUSIE IN MISSOURI
I used half & half instead of heavy whipping cream - because we had it on hand, and after my sister's 2 failed attempts at melting chocolate, the family finally let me use this recipe that I brought to "girl's week-end". It was fast, easy and really good! It's a keeper!
- 1⁄2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 4 ounces semi-sweet chocolate chips
- marshmallows or cake or strawberry
Directions See How It's Made
- In a small pot, bring heavy cream to boil Remove from heat.
- Add chocolate chips.
- Stir, stir, stir, stir Stir it again And again Pour into fondue pot over candle or canned burner.
- Dip marshmallows, strawberries or pound cake into chocolate.
- This mixture tends to burn after about a 1/2 hour over a fondue with no temp control (candle fondue), so keep an eye on it.