Prep 3 mins
Cook 5 mins
Well, it's true, you just can't get any easier than this.
Make and share this Chocolate Fondue, Easy recipe from Food.com.
- 2⁄3 cup regular evaporated milk (150 ml)
- 6 (42 g) milk chocolate candy bars (or dark chocolate)
- fresh fruit, cookies (or anything you want to dip)
- Heat 2/3 cup (150 ml) evaporated milk over medium heat in saucepan, stir often, do not boil.
- Stir in milk chocolate bars broken into pieces, stir until smooth, sliding pot off and on the burner if needed.
- Serve warm with dipping goodies or drizzle over ice cream.
It was a little thin so we added another half bar of chocolate. I found it a bit too sweet (tasted like a melted chocolate bar), but the kids liked it. Next time I'll use semi-sweet chocolate chips for half the chocolate. Thanks for the fun!