Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 5 mins
Cook 2 hrs 30 mins
Great for company, and great for dipping with pieces of pound cake, angel food cake, bananas, or pretzels.
- Combine butter and sugar in a slow cooker until well mixed.
- Stir in whipping cream until well blended.
- Stir in liqueur or flavoring until well blended.
- Stir in squares of chocolate.
- Cover, and cook on high for 30 minutes.
- Stir well, turn cooker to low, and cook for 2 hours.
- Serve warm from the cooker with angel food or pound cake cut into bite size pieces, marshmallows, apple slices, banana chunks, and strawberries, whole or halved.