Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
From wondertime.com. For dippers, use cubes of pound cake or angel food cake, pretzel rods, marshmallows, bread cubes, strawberries, or chunks of pineapple, banana, apple, pear.
- 3⁄4 cup heavy cream
- 12 ounces semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon vanilla (or 1 Tbsp Frangelico or amaretto)
- Heat the cream in a small pot over very low heat for about a minute (don't let it boil).
- Add the chocolate chips and stir until melted and smooth, about 5 minutes.
- Add the vanilla, stir, then pour into a fondue pot and serve.