Recipe by Wendelina
Delicious and decadent- oh yeah, and chocolate!! Great for birthday celebrations.
Top Review by Boomette
I used semi-sweet chocolate chips and half and half cream. I used grand marnier. It was so yummy. But we couldn't taste the grand marnier in it. And I used 1 tbs of grand marnier (cause I made half the recipe for the 2 of us). So next time, I'll use more. Thanks Wendelina :) Made for Bargain Basement tag game
- 12 ounces milk chocolate chips or 12 ounces semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 3⁄4 cup light cream
- 1 -2 tablespoon cherry orange brandy or 1 -2 tablespoon liqueur
Directions See How It's Made
- In a heavy saucepan, melt chocolate in cream over low heat, stirring until smooth.
- Remove from heat and stir in the brandy.
- Pour into dessert fondue pot and keep warm.
- Spear dippers and swirl in fondue.
- Dipper ideas:
- angelfood cake chunks.
- graham cracker strips.
- fresh berries.
- mandarin oranges.
- pretzel sticks.
- kettle potato chips.