Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Chocolate fondue can be used with anything you think would be tasty if dipped in chocolate. Strawberries and other chunks of fruit and small cookies or chunks of cake are common.
- 24 ounces semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 1⁄4 cups evaporated milk
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Place all ingredients in a double boiler.
- Cook over medium heat for ten minutes until chocolate is melted and mixture looks like hot fudge sauce.
- Place mixture in bowl and serve with cubes of cake or brownies, ginger or shortbread cookies, or sliced fruit.