Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
For my families Superbowl Sunday party, I made this chocolate fondue for the kids, my hubby and me!! The kids gave it 5 stars!! Hope you do too!! We enjoyed the fondue with Angel food cake, mandrin oranges, banana, cherries, pineapple!! You can dip anything you would like!!
- 12 ounces semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 3⁄4 cup milk
- 20 hershey milk chocolate kisses
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla
- In a double boiler combine the milk, the chocolate chips and the hersheys kisses.
- Stir until melted thoroughly, and it thickens.
- If it seems too thick, add a little more milk.
- Remove from heat and stir in the vanilla.
Easy to make and delicious!