Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
Easy Fondue for an electric fondue pot.
Make and share this Chocolate Fondue recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 12 ounces semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Combine milk and chocolate chips in fondue pot.
- Set temperature dial to Warm.
- Stir until chips are melted.
- Add sweetened condensed milk and vanilla.
- Stir to combine.
- Serve with pieces of angel food, sponge or pound cake, marshmallows or fresh fruit tidbits.