Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
This is a fun dessert for friends or family. You can dress it up with fancy dippers like cheesecake squares or just let the kids have fun (supervised, of course) with fruit dippers.
- 4 ounces semisweet chocolate
- 1⁄4 cup evaporated milk or 1⁄4 cup half-and-half
- 4 kraft caramel candies
- 1⁄4 cup mini marshmallows
- 1 tablespoon corn syrup
- 1 tablespoon butter
- Place all ingredients in a microwave safe fondue pot or glass bowl.
- Heat for 30 second increments, stirring until melted.
- If using fondue pot, place in holder and light tea light to keep chocolate mixture warm.
- Serve with fruit, pound cake, cheesecake squares, or anything else that sounds good!
This has got to be the easies recipe known to mankind. Now you are not going to believe how I did this. I have a coffee cup with an electric cup warmer...no fondue pot!!! I cut the recipe in half, because it is just the 2 of us. I just put the ingredients in the cup, turned on the warmer, gave it a stir occasionally, and served with fresh strawberries and cubed angel food cake. Okay, it wasn't an elegant presentation that way, but the taste was certainly elegant. Thanks for the great recipe.