Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Found on epicurean site
- 3⁄4-1 lb dark semi-sweet chocolate, 35% cocoa solids
- 1 pint strawberry
- 1 -2 banana
- 1 melon
- 2 kiwi fruits
- 1 -2 apple
- 1 -2 pear
- Using fondu pot, slowly melt chocolate.
- Arrange fruits cut up in bit size pieces (use your imagination on choices) on a tray or nice serving platter.
- Set melted chocolate on burner and let your guests help themselves, using fondu forks.
- Also put out some lady fingers or other nice simple cookies to dip.
This was so easy I had to try it! I used apricots, apples, and bananas. I did scale the recipe down for one. Thanks for a yummy way to eat fruit! Made for the ZWT#7 by a fellow Food.Commando!