My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Position a rack in the lower third of an oven and preheat to 450ºF.
- 2Grease two 6-oz. ramekins and dust lightly with cocoa powder.
- 3In a medium heatproof bowl, combine the chocolate and butter.
- 4Set the bowl over but not touching simmering water in a saucepan and melt the chocolate and butter, stirring often, until smooth and blended.
- 5(Do not overcook.) Let cool to room temperature.
- 6In a bowl, whisk together the eggs and sugar until completely blended and frothy.
- 7Using a large spatula, gently fold in the chocolate mixture until smooth and blended.
- 8Sift half of the flour over the batter and gently fold together until just blended, then repeat with the remaining flour.
- 9Divide the batter among the prepared ramekins and bake until the tops are just firm when lightly touched, 10 to 12 minutes.
- 10Serve warm with the vanilla ice cream and raspberries.
Browse Our Top Cake Fillings and Frostings Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cake Fillings and Frostings Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Fondant
Serving Size: 1 (223 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 488.3
- Calories from Fat 279
- Total Fat 31.0 g
- Saturated Fat 17.9 g
- Cholesterol 280.1 mg
- Sodium 73.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 45.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 33.7 g
- Protein 8.1 g