Prep 20 mins
Cook 25 mins
- Position a rack in the lower third of an oven and preheat to 450ºF.
- Grease two 6-oz. ramekins and dust lightly with cocoa powder.
- In a medium heatproof bowl, combine the chocolate and butter.
- Set the bowl over but not touching simmering water in a saucepan and melt the chocolate and butter, stirring often, until smooth and blended.
- (Do not overcook.) Let cool to room temperature.
- In a bowl, whisk together the eggs and sugar until completely blended and frothy.
- Using a large spatula, gently fold in the chocolate mixture until smooth and blended.
- Sift half of the flour over the batter and gently fold together until just blended, then repeat with the remaining flour.
- Divide the batter among the prepared ramekins and bake until the tops are just firm when lightly touched, 10 to 12 minutes.
- Serve warm with the vanilla ice cream and raspberries.
this was a great dessert for two people! It took less than 20 minutes to prepare, and tasted like something you would get at a restaurant.