Prep 20 mins
Cook 6 mins
Recipe from: http://www.videojug.com
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Prepare tins: Brush the insides of the aluminium pudding tins with soft butter, then spoon in some cocoa powder. Turn the tin in a circular motion and tap until the inside surface is fully covered with the cocoa powder. This will prevent anything sticking later.
- Chocolate & butter: Place the chocolate and butter in the heat-proof bowl, and place it over a pan of boiling water. Leave it to melt.
- Eggs: Beat the eggs in a separate bowl. Slowly incorporate sugar. Mix until airy and fluffy.
- Flour: Sieve the flour into the melted butter-chocolate mixture. Mix until no flour crumbles are seen.
- Combine: Now add the egg mixture into the chocolate-butter mixture so they are both in the same bowl.
- Bake: Pour the mixture into the prepared aluminium dishes. Place into the oven for 6 minutes.
- Serve with ice cream. Garnish with a sprig of mint and a sprinkle cocoa powder.