1/2 Photos of Chocolate Fluffer Nutter Cake
Made real easy starting with a devil's food cake mix and topped off with a marshmallow fluff peanut butter frosting. Decadent! Recipe from Woman's World magazine.
My Private Note
9" laye ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (18 1/4 ounce) package devil's food cake mix
- 1 1/3 cups water
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup oil
- 4 cups marshmallow cream, from (2 16oz containers)
- 1 cup mini chocolate chip
- 1 cup butter, at room temperature
- 1 1/2 cups creamy peanut butter
- chocolate curls, for decoration (optional)
- peanuts, for decoration (optional)
- 1Preheat oven to 350° and coat 2 9" round cake pans with cooking spray.
- 2At medium speed of mixer, beat cake mix, water, eggs and oil until blended for 1 minute.
- 3Increase speed to medium-high and beat until light and fluffy for 2 minutes.
- 4Fold in 1 cup marshmallow fluff until almost completely incorporated.
- 5Some streaks of fluff will remain.
- 6Stir in chocolate chips and divide batter evenly between pans.
- 7Bake for 30 to 35 minutes or until cakes test done.
- 8Cool on rack for 10 minutes, then remove from pans and cool completely on rack.
- 9For frosting, with mixer at medium-high speed, beat butter and peanut butter until smooth and creamy, about 2 minutes.
- 10Add remaining marshmallow fluff and beat until blended.
- 11Frost between layers and top and sides of cooled cakes and swirl with back of spoon.
- 12Garnish with chocolate curls and peanuts, if desired.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Fluffer Nutter Cake
Serving Size: 1 (2846 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 11056.2
- Calories from Fat 5740
- Total Fat 637.8 g
- Saturated Fat 224.2 g
- Cholesterol 1046.0 mg
- Sodium 8641.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1283.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 46.7 g
- Sugars 754.4 g
- Protein 162.9 g