1/2 Photos of Chocolate Fluff Icing
A wonderful light, airy, and easy to make chocolate icing.
My Private Note
cups ic ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a bowl, cream butter; add 3/4 cup sugar, blend well. Add in vanilla, chocolate and salt.
- 2Beat egg whites in a clean bowl until stiff but not dry. Add remaining 3/4 cup icing sugar (a small amount at a time), beating after each addition, until well blended. Beat until mixture forms stiff peaks.
- 3Gently fold egg white mixture into chocolate mixture.
- 4Makes enough icing for one 13' x 9" cake.
Browse Our Top Cake Fillings and Frostings Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cake Fillings and Frostings Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Fluff Icing
Serving Size: 1 (394 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 789.9
- Calories from Fat 408
- Total Fat 45.3 g
- Saturated Fat 28.3 g
- Cholesterol 61.0 mg
- Sodium 560.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 103.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.0 g
- Sugars 88.9 g
- Protein 9.3 g