Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Found this online. Wow.
Make and share this Chocolate Finger Shortbread recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- Butter/spray a 12″x8″ rimmed baking sheet. Line with parchment paper, letting it hang over the long sides.
- Whisk together flour, cocoa, cinnamon, salt, and baking soda. Set aside.
- Beat together butter and sugar on medium speed until light and fluffy. If you don’t have superfine sugar, process granulated sugar in a food processor for 15 seconds.
- Add flour mixture and mix until just combined.
- Spread dough into baking sheet. Chill dough in refrigerator or freezer for about 15 minutes or until firm.
- Prick dough all over with a fork. Bake for about 20 minutes or until firm.
- While still hot, cut into 4″x1″ pieces.
- Sprinkle top of shortbread with granulated sugar.
- Cool completely in the pan.