Found this online. Wow.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- 2Butter/spray a 12″x8″ rimmed baking sheet. Line with parchment paper, letting it hang over the long sides.
- 3Whisk together flour, cocoa, cinnamon, salt, and baking soda. Set aside.
- 4Beat together butter and sugar on medium speed until light and fluffy. If you don’t have superfine sugar, process granulated sugar in a food processor for 15 seconds.
- 5Add flour mixture and mix until just combined.
- 6Spread dough into baking sheet. Chill dough in refrigerator or freezer for about 15 minutes or until firm.
- 7Prick dough all over with a fork. Bake for about 20 minutes or until firm.
- 8While still hot, cut into 4″x1″ pieces.
- 9Sprinkle top of shortbread with granulated sugar.
- 10Cool completely in the pan.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Finger Shortbread
Serving Size: 1 (37 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 186.0
- Calories from Fat 106
- Total Fat 11.7 g
- Saturated Fat 7.3 g
- Cholesterol 30.5 mg
- Sodium 63.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 8.3 g
- Protein 1.7 g