1/2 Photos of Chocolate Filled Snowballs
Nunzio's Daughter's Note:
A holiday favorite in our family. Pop them in the microwave for 10 seconds and get a pleasant surprise! Make sure you get one, they go fast!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Beat butter, sugar, and vanilla until light and fluffy.
- 2Add sifted flour and pecans; blend well.
- 3Chill dough while unwrapping kisses.
- 4Shape dough around each kiss to form a ball; about 1 teaspoon. Make sure the kiss is completely covered.
- 5Place on an ungreased cookie sheet. They dont spread, but make sure there is space between them.
- 6Bake at 375°F four about 12 minutes until set but not brown.
- 7Cool slightly on cookie sheet then transfer to a rack to cool completely. Be careful, they are very delicate when they first come out.
- 8Sprinkle with powdered sugar to complete the "snowball" effect.
- 9Store in an airtight container.
Browse Our Top Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Filled Snowballs
Serving Size: 1 (32 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 20
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 260.4
- Calories from Fat 157
- Total Fat 17.4 g
- Saturated Fat 8.8 g
- Cholesterol 27.6 mg
- Sodium 92.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 12.5 g
- Protein 2.9 g