Prep 4 mins
Cook 15 mins
found this in a magazine.
- 1 (8 ounce) package refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 1⁄2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- Unroll dough from tube of crescent rolls.
- Separate into triangles and place on large ungreased cookie sheet, leaving space between the triangles.
- Place one rounded tablespoon on the wide end of each triangle of dough.
- Roll each triangle up, starting from wide end and making sure to enclose chips with dough.
- Bake rolls 12-15 mins or until browned.
- With wide spatula, immediately transfer rolls to wire rack.
- Cool 10 minutes to serve warm, or cool completely to serve later.
We make a similar recipe but use small Snickers bars, wrapped in Crescent roll dough and baked. When done, sprinkle with powered sugar and let cool - yummy!
This was very simple and delicious! Thanks for sharing.