Prep 20 mins
Cook 55 mins
very easy, rich and decadent.
- 18 ounces yellow cake mix, i always use duncan hines
- 3⁄4 cup water or 3⁄4 cup milk
- 1⁄3 cup vegetable oil
- 3 eggs
- 1⁄3 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate morsel
- 1 egg
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- CAKE: Mix all ingredients in bowl and beat on high for 2 minutes.
- Pour into greased and floured Bundt pan.
- (I use Bakers Joy spray).
- FILLING: Melt semi sweet morsels.
- In small bowl mix all ingredients, beat until smooth.
- Drop filling by small spoonfuls onto cake.
- Do not let filling touch sides of pan.
- Bake 45-55 minutes.
- Cool in pan for 15 minutes before removing from pan.
- Glaze with chocolate icing.