1/2 Photos of Chocolate-Filled Breakfast Crescents
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 (453.59 g) can refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 44.37 ml butter or 44.37 ml margarine, softened
- 236.59 ml powdered sugar
- 14.79 ml milk
- 4.92 ml vanilla extract
- 59.14 ml hershey's cocoa
- 44.37 ml finely chopped pecans
- 1Heat oven to 375°F Separate crescent dough into 16 triangles.
- 2Beat butter in small bowl until creamy. Gradually add powdered sugar, beating until well blended. Beat in milk and vanilla. Add cocoa; beat well. Stir in pecans.
- 3Spread slightly heaping teaspoon chocolate mixture on each triangle within 1/2 inch of edges. Roll up; start at shortest side of triangle and roll to opposite point. Press all edges to seal completely. Place point side down on ungreased cookie sheet; curve slightly to form crescents.
- 4Bake 12 to 15 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from cookie sheet to wire rack. Cool to room temperature. Drizzle CHOCOLATE GLAZE over top of crescents.
- 5Chocolate Glaze: Melt butter in small saucepan over low heat; add cocoa and water, stirring constantly, until mixture thickens. Do not boil. Remove from heat; gradually add powdered sugar and vanilla, beating with whisk until smooth. Add additional water, 1/2 teaspoon at a time, until desired consistency.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate-Filled Breakfast Crescents
Serving Size: 1 (55 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 201.9
- Calories from Fat 68
- Total Fat 7.6 g
- Saturated Fat 3.0 g
- Cholesterol 23.8 mg
- Sodium 181.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 16.1 g
- Protein 3.4 g