Prep 40 mins
Cook 10 mins
The bottom is like a brownie, the top like smooth fudge! OMG! Yum!
Make and share this Chocolate Favorites recipe from Food.com.
- In a saucepan, melt chocolate and butter over low heat. Gradually blend in sugar and flour. Remove from heat.
- Blend in egg yolks one at a time, beating well after each addition. Stir in vanilla.
- In a medium bowl, beat egg whites until stiff peaks form. Fold into chocolate mixture. Remove 1 cup egg-chocolate mixture and blend with sour cream.
- Place paper baking cups into mini muffin pans. Spoon 2 teaspoons egg-chocolate mixture into each cup. Top with 1 teaspoons sour cream mixture.
- Bake at 350°F for 10 minutes. Cool completely. Cover. Chill at least 2 hours.
OK, when my DS called me at work to ask how many he had to leave for his sister I upgraded it from 4 to 5 stars. He's usually not a 'ooh gotta have' kind of guy. Definitely a brownie type bottom, but I felt the top was more a chocolate mousse than a fudge. Delicious! the hardest part was waiting for it to cool and chill. Mean to have it look so good and not get to dig right in. Thanks Sugar! Made for PAC 2012
I thought these were incredible. For anyone skeptical about the sour cream, don't be. You don't really taste sour cream at all, just smooth delicious chocolate. I tried to make mine a little bigger, and they weren't very pretty, but they tasted like pure heaven. Thanks for sharing a winning recipe!
omg, this is fantastic stuff! I have to be careful or I'll eat the whole batch myself. Thanks for sharing your great recipe!