1/2 Photos of Chocolate Favorites
The Sugar Witch's Note:
The bottom is like a brownie, the top like smooth fudge! OMG! Yum!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a saucepan, melt chocolate and butter over low heat. Gradually blend in sugar and flour. Remove from heat.
- 2Blend in egg yolks one at a time, beating well after each addition. Stir in vanilla.
- 3In a medium bowl, beat egg whites until stiff peaks form. Fold into chocolate mixture. Remove 1 cup egg-chocolate mixture and blend with sour cream.
- 4Place paper baking cups into mini muffin pans. Spoon 2 teaspoons egg-chocolate mixture into each cup. Top with 1 teaspoons sour cream mixture.
- 5Bake at 350°F for 10 minutes. Cool completely. Cover. Chill at least 2 hours.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Favorites
Serving Size: 1 (56 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 18
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 216.8
- Calories from Fat 137
- Total Fat 15.2 g
- Saturated Fat 9.0 g
- Cholesterol 66.6 mg
- Sodium 86.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 14.7 g
- Protein 2.6 g