Chef #255298's Note:
I found this in a book and want to try..sounds wonderful
My Private Note
rich co ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 cup butter (one stick, 4 oz, 1/4 pound)
- 1 1/2 cups chocolate wafer crumbs (or Oreo cookie crumbs)
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2 cups mini marshmallows
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk (NOT evaporated milk)
- 1 cup white chocolate chips (or vanilla chips)
- 2 cups Cocoa Puffs cereal (or any other chocolate cereal)
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips
- 1Preheat oven 350 degrees F rack in middle position.
- 2Spray 9x13 inch pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- 3Melt butter in a small bowl in microwave on high for 50 seconds.
- 4Add cookie crumbs to melted butter. Stir until everything is well moistened.
- 5Spread butter and cookie crumb mixture in the bottom of cake pan and spread evenly.
- 6Sprinkle the semi-chocolate chips evenly on top of crumb mixture.
- 7Arrange mini marshmallows on top of chips as evenly as you can.
- 8Open can of sweetened condensed milk and pour over the top of marshmallows as evenly as you can.
- 9Sprinkle white chocolate chips on top, trying for an even distribution.
- 10Measure chocolate cereal an spread on top, again as evenly as you can.
- 11Sprinkle milk chocolate chips on top.
- 12Press everything in the pan down with the flat blade of a metal spatula (if the cereal crunches a bit that is ok).
- 13Bake 350 degrees for 20-25 minutes.
- 14Remove bars from oven and let cool in the pan. When bars reach room temperature, cut into brownie-sized pieces right in the pan. Don't take them out unless you are going to eat them right away.
- 15You can now refrigerate the cookie bars in the ban to set up firmly.
- 16If you do not cut before refrigeration, you may have a problem. They're very firm when chilled.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Euphoria Cookie Bars
Serving Size: 1 (37 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 248.4
- Calories from Fat 115
- Total Fat 12.8 g
- Saturated Fat 7.5 g
- Cholesterol 19.0 mg
- Sodium 131.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 26.0 g
- Protein 3.2 g