Prep 5 mins
Cook 2 hrs
These scrumptious Chocolate Espresso Gluten Free Power Bars are Vegan, made with pecans, dates and decaf espresso; they will surely win the whole family over! http://www.elanaspantry.com/chocolate-espresso-power-bars/
- Blend pecans, cocoa and espresso in food processor until finely ground.
- Add pitted dates and process until blended into dry ingredients.
- Process in vanilla, stevia and agave until well combined.
- Press mixture into an 8x8 inch pyrex dish, add a little water if your batter is crumbly when handling.
- Freeze for 2 hours, then cut into squares.