Recipe by Elana's Pantry
These scrumptious Chocolate Espresso Gluten Free Power Bars are Vegan, made with pecans, dates and decaf espresso; they will surely win the whole family over! http://www.elanaspantry.com/chocolate-espresso-power-bars/
- 1 1⁄2 cups pecans, lightly toasted
- 1⁄4 cup cocoa powder
- 2 teaspoons organic decaf espresso, finely ground
- 10 large medjool dates, pitted
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 10 drops stevia
- 1 tablespoon agave nectar
Directions See How It's Made
- Blend pecans, cocoa and espresso in food processor until finely ground.
- Add pitted dates and process until blended into dry ingredients.
- Process in vanilla, stevia and agave until well combined.
- Press mixture into an 8x8 inch pyrex dish, add a little water if your batter is crumbly when handling.
- Freeze for 2 hours, then cut into squares.