Prep 15 mins
Cook 22 mins
I tore this recipe out of some magazine...
- 4 (1 ounce) unsweetened chocolate squares
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 2 tablespoons instant espresso powder
- 1 1⁄4 cups sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 3 tablespoons coffee liqueur
- 1⁄4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup flour
- 1 cup pecans (toasted)
- 1 1⁄2 ounces white chocolate
- Line bottom and sides of 9" square baking pan with nonstick foil. Preheat oven to 350*.
- In a glass bowl, microwave chocolate and butter on high 2 minutes, until melted. Whisk smooth.
- Add espresso powder and whick until smooth.
- Stir in sugar, eggs, coffee liqueur, baking powder and salt.
- Whisk in flour and pecans.
- Spead batter in pan. Bake 22 minutes. Cool on rack.
- Melt white chocolate and place in small food storage baggie. Seal bag; snip off tiny hole. Drizzle brownies with white chocolate. Refrigerate 10 minutes to set chocolate.
- Makes 12 brownies.