Chocolate Espresso Pecan Brownies
- Line bottom and sides of 9" square baking pan with nonstick foil. Preheat oven to 350*.
- In a glass bowl, microwave chocolate and butter on high 2 minutes, until melted. Whisk smooth.
- Add espresso powder and whick until smooth.
- Stir in sugar, eggs, coffee liqueur, baking powder and salt.
- Whisk in flour and pecans.
- Spead batter in pan. Bake 22 minutes. Cool on rack.
- Melt white chocolate and place in small food storage baggie. Seal bag; snip off tiny hole. Drizzle brownies with white chocolate. Refrigerate 10 minutes to set chocolate.
- Makes 12 brownies.