I tore this recipe out of some magazine...
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Line bottom and sides of 9" square baking pan with nonstick foil. Preheat oven to 350*.
- 2In a glass bowl, microwave chocolate and butter on high 2 minutes, until melted. Whisk smooth.
- 3Add espresso powder and whick until smooth.
- 4Stir in sugar, eggs, coffee liqueur, baking powder and salt.
- 5Whisk in flour and pecans.
- 6Spead batter in pan. Bake 22 minutes. Cool on rack.
- 7Melt white chocolate and place in small food storage baggie. Seal bag; snip off tiny hole. Drizzle brownies with white chocolate. Refrigerate 10 minutes to set chocolate.
- 8Makes 12 brownies.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Espresso Pecan Brownies
Serving Size: 1 (76 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 343.4
- Calories from Fat 191
- Total Fat 21.2 g
- Saturated Fat 9.4 g
- Cholesterol 56.0 mg
- Sodium 176.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 36.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.7 g
- Sugars 24.8 g
- Protein 4.5 g