1/1 Photo of Chocolate Espresso Moo-Less Pie
2 hrs 10 mins
Kozmic Blues's Note:
The creamy, rich and decadent pie is SOOOO easy to make, and it's VEGAN! I know everyone will love this whether they know it contains tofu or not... This recipe was inspired by one I saw on Alton Brown's Tofu episode, as well as a recipe I saw on the website: The Everyday Dish. You can use either a homemade graham cracker or chocolate cookie crumb crust, OR you can make your own from scratch. The store bought vegan crumb crust I got was pretty lifeless, so next time I think I will make my own!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Melt chocolate chips in microwave in 20 second increments, or using a double boiler.
- 2In a blender, add tofu and blend until smooth.
- 3Add melted chocolate, blending again until smooth.
- 4Add powdered sugar, espresso and vanilla and blend until mixture is smooth and fluffy.
- 5Pour chocolate mixture into pie shell.
- 6Refrigerate 2-4 hours or until firm enough to slice.
Browse Our Top < 4 Hours Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 4 Hours Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Espresso Moo-Less Pie
Serving Size: 1 (105 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 288.2
- Calories from Fat 150
- Total Fat 16.6 g
- Saturated Fat 6.7 g
- Cholesterol 0.2 mg
- Sodium 155.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 34.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 24.0 g
- Protein 4.5 g