Recipe by ~Trena~
Like Coffee?? Chocolate?? Then you will love this Fudge. I thought I'd try adding some extra's to a chocolate fudge that I had made and it has became a hit on my Christmas trays.
- 2 1⁄2 cups sugar
- 1⁄2 cup margarine
- 2⁄3 cup evaporated milk
- 7 ounces marshmallow cream
- 1 1⁄2 cups chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons instant espresso
- 1 teaspoon hot water
- 3 tablespoons ground coffee
Directions See How It's Made
- Lightly coat a 9x13 inch pan with non stick cooking spray.
- In large pan combine sugar, margarine, and evaporated milk.
- Bring to a boil stirring constantly over medium heat until candy thermometer reaches 230-235*.
- Remove from heat; add marshmallow creme and chocolate chips; blend until smooth.
- Stir in vanilla.
- In a small cup or bowl, mix Instant Espresso and hot water together until dissolved, and add to mixture.
- Stir in ground coffee.
- Pour into prepared pan, cool at room temperature.
- Cut into bite size pieces,.