Like Coffee?? Chocolate?? Then you will love this Fudge. I thought I'd try adding some extra's to a chocolate fudge that I had made and it has became a hit on my Christmas trays.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Lightly coat a 9x13 inch pan with non stick cooking spray.
- 2In large pan combine sugar, margarine, and evaporated milk.
- 3Bring to a boil stirring constantly over medium heat until candy thermometer reaches 230-235*.
- 4Remove from heat; add marshmallow creme and chocolate chips; blend until smooth.
- 5Stir in vanilla.
- 6In a small cup or bowl, mix Instant Espresso and hot water together until dissolved, and add to mixture.
- 7Stir in ground coffee.
- 8Pour into prepared pan, cool at room temperature.
- 9Cut into bite size pieces,.
Browse Our Top Candy Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Candy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Espresso Fudge
Serving Size: 1 (10 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 117
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 37.9
- Calories from Fat 10
- Total Fat 1.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.4 mg
- Sodium 7.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 6.2 g
- Protein 0.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: