Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Like Coffee?? Chocolate?? Then you will love this Fudge. I thought I'd try adding some extra's to a chocolate fudge that I had made and it has became a hit on my Christmas trays.
- Lightly coat a 9x13 inch pan with non stick cooking spray.
- In large pan combine sugar, margarine, and evaporated milk.
- Bring to a boil stirring constantly over medium heat until candy thermometer reaches 230-235*.
- Remove from heat; add marshmallow creme and chocolate chips; blend until smooth.
- Stir in vanilla.
- In a small cup or bowl, mix Instant Espresso and hot water together until dissolved, and add to mixture.
- Stir in ground coffee.
- Pour into prepared pan, cool at room temperature.
- Cut into bite size pieces,.