1/2 Photos of Chocolate Eruption Cheesecake
1 hr 30 mins
Rich chocolate cream cake loaded with nuts, chocolate chips, turtle cheesecake, chocolate curls & caramel. Posted for a request.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/4 cups Oreo cookies or 1 1/4 cups chocolate cookie crumbs or 1 1/4 cups fine brownies, crumbs
- 1/4 cup white chocolate, finely ground
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 2 1/2 lbs cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 (14 ounce) can condensed milk
- 5 eggs
- 1/3 cup light cream
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1 tablespoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 1/2 cups white chocolate, coarsely chopped
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips or 1 cup coarsely chopped chocolate
- 2 cups coarsely chopped Snickers candy bars or 2 cups turtle candy bars
- 1 cup coarsely cut chunks brownie, homemade or prepared from a mix
- 1/2 cup caramel ice cream topping
- 1Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- 2Spray a 10 inch springform pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- 3Mix the crust ingredients together and press firmly into the pan.
- 4Mix cream cheese with sugar until smooth.
- 5Add condensed milk, eggs, cream, flour, vanilla, and salt.
- 6Blend until smooth, about 5 minutes on slow speed, scraping bottom of the mixing bowl.
- 7Remove 1/3 of batter and mix it with the white chocolate.
- 8Pour this into the springform pan.
- 9Fold in the remaining ingredients (except caramel sauce) into the cheesecake batter.
- 10Mix gently by hand.
- 11Fold half the batter into the pan (on top of the white chocolate cheesecake batter), and then drop spoonfulls of half the caramel sauce all over.
- 12Top with remaining batter and then remaining caramel sauce.
- 13Stir with butter knife.
- 14Pan will be very full.
- 15Bake until set about 45-55 minutes.
- 16Cool in oven an hour and then place in refrigerator for several hours or overnight.
- 17Before serving, drizzle on melted milk, white and dark chocolate over top, allowing it to drip down on side.
- 18Garnish with large chocolate shavings and dust with powdered sugar.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Eruption Cheesecake
Serving Size: 1 (174 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 20
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 661.1
- Calories from Fat 379
- Total Fat 42.1 g
- Saturated Fat 22.6 g
- Cholesterol 130.0 mg
- Sodium 387.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 64.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 50.1 g
- Protein 11.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: