Rich chocolate cream cake loaded with nuts, chocolate chips, turtle cheesecake, chocolate curls & caramel. Posted for a request.
- 1 1⁄4 cups Oreo cookies or 1 1⁄4 cups chocolate cookie crumbs or 1 1⁄4 cups fine brownies, crumbs
- 1⁄4 cup white chocolate, finely ground
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 2 1⁄2 lbs cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1 (14 ounce) can condensed milk
- 5 eggs
- 1⁄3 cup light cream
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1 tablespoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 1⁄2 cups white chocolate, coarsely chopped
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips or 1 cup coarsely chopped chocolate
- 2 cups coarsely chopped Snickers candy bars or 2 cups turtle candy bars
- 1 cup coarsely cut chunks brownie, homemade or prepared from a mix
- 1⁄2 cup caramel ice cream topping
- 1⁄4 cup melted white chocolate
- 1⁄4 cup melted semisweet chocolate
- 1⁄4 cup melted milk chocolate chocolate shavings
- 1⁄4 cup powdered sugar
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- Spray a 10 inch springform pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- Mix the crust ingredients together and press firmly into the pan.
- Mix cream cheese with sugar until smooth.
- Add condensed milk, eggs, cream, flour, vanilla, and salt.
- Blend until smooth, about 5 minutes on slow speed, scraping bottom of the mixing bowl.
- Remove 1/3 of batter and mix it with the white chocolate.
- Pour this into the springform pan.
- Fold in the remaining ingredients (except caramel sauce) into the cheesecake batter.
- Mix gently by hand.
- Fold half the batter into the pan (on top of the white chocolate cheesecake batter), and then drop spoonfulls of half the caramel sauce all over.
- Top with remaining batter and then remaining caramel sauce.
- Stir with butter knife.
- Pan will be very full.
- Bake until set about 45-55 minutes.
- Cool in oven an hour and then place in refrigerator for several hours or overnight.
- Before serving, drizzle on melted milk, white and dark chocolate over top, allowing it to drip down on side.
- Garnish with large chocolate shavings and dust with powdered sugar.
Wow -- this is the best Cheesecake I've ever eaten. I didn't think I could make it because it seemed too complicated for me (I don't bake). Much to my surprise -- I did it and everyone absolutely loved it. I followed the recipe exactly but next time I think I'll also add the white chocolate to the entire batter. Just call me Chef Deb
This cheesecake is absolutely the BEST! I am a cheesecake lover and this is by far the most incredible cheesecake I have ever had! I have made it dozens of times and I always get oohs and ahhs! I garnish this cake with brownie wedges, caramel and chocolate curls. TO DIE FOR!!!!!!!!!!!!
The best Cheesecake I ever made! Will make one change next time (there will be many more times). I will try omitting the caramel ice cream topping as I found this made the cake too sweet. Very rich & creamy & everyone loved it! WOW!