My mom gave me this delicious recipe. I always make it for Christmas, at everyone's request, and it's also great way to use up any extra eggnog from the holidays. Enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix the eggnog, milk and the pudding until thickened.
- 2Whip the heavy cream to a MEDIUM consistency and fold into the eggnog and pudding mixture.
- 3Add the extract and mix well. Spoon into individual dessert dishes.
- 4If desired, it can be decorated for the holidays with red and green maraschino cherries. Cut the red cherries in half (to resemble holly berries) and cut the green cherries into quarters and arrange them around red cherries to resemble leaves.
- 5Store mousse in the refrigerator, covered with plastic wrap, until ready to serve.
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate-Eggnog Mousse
Serving Size: 1 (168 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 380.6
- Calories from Fat 211
- Total Fat 23.5 g
- Saturated Fat 14.3 g
- Cholesterol 110.1 mg
- Sodium 471.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 37.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 21.4 g
- Protein 5.0 g