Prep 20 mins
Cook 4 hrs
This recipe is from a Pillsbury holiday baking book. I haven't made these, but I LOVE eggnog so I am planning to.Store these in the fridge. The foil lined pan makes it easier to remove the squares.
- 2 cups chocolate cookie crumbs
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 1⁄2 cup dairy eggnog
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- Heat oven to 350.
- Line a 13x9 inch pan with heavy duty foil so it extends over the edges of the pan.
- Spray the foil with cooking spray.
- In a small bowl, mix cookie crumbs and butter.
- Press into bottom of prepared pan.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth.
- Beat in flour, eggnog, and eggs until smooth, scraping sides of bowl if necessary.
- Fold in mini chocolate chips.
- Pour filling evenly over crust.
- Bake 35-40 minutes or until edges are set.
- Center will be soft but will set when it cools.
- Cool 1 hour.
- Refrigerate at least 2 hours.
- Sprinkle evenly with nutmeg.
- For squares, cut into 8 rows by 6 rows.
- Remove from foil.
- Store in refrigerator.
I made this exact cheesecake for christmas last year to bring to a work function.... everyone raved! I like it better with a graham cracker crumb crust but it's wonderful both ways!