Chocolate Ecstasy Pecan Pie
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees Farenheit.
- In a large, microwave-safe bowl, microwave 4 squares of chocolate and butter on High power until melted (1-2 minutes).
- Meanwhile, brush the bottom of the pie crust with beaten eggs using a pastry brush (inexpensive and indispensable!) Remove the bowl from the microwave and blend in eggs, brown sugar, corn syrup and vanilla.
- Add the pecans and chopped chocolate, combining evenly.
- Pour the mixture into the pie crust and pop the pie in the oven (you may want to cover the edges of the crust with foil to prevent it from burning) Bake for 55 minutes or test for doneness by inserting a knife 2 inches from the edge-it will come out clean if the pie is done.
- Cool the pie on a wire rack before slicing.