Prep 1 hr 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
The name says it all. prep time includes cook time.
- 1 package brownie mix, for a 13 x 9 inch pan
- 3 -4 packages instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1 large Cool Whip
- 1 small Cool Whip
- 3 -4 Heath candy bars, crushed
- Prepare brownie mix according to pacjage and cool completely.
- After cooling, crumble into bite sized pieced and place half in a 3 1/2 to 5 quart glass serving bowl Prepare pudding for a pie and let it set, no need to chill.
- Spread half the pudding over crumbled brownies.
- Top with half of the cool whip and half of the crushed heath bars.
- Repeat layers.
- cover and refrigerate for several hours or overnight.
Great recipe gbmom! I've been considered a bona fide chocoholic for years, so I prepare this same recipe and "kick it" a bit by adding 1 cup Nestle's Quik chocolate drink mix and 1/4 cup Kahlua to the Cool Whip.