Prep 30 mins
Cook 40 mins
This has a baked eclair base, a rich creamy filling and topped with chocolate frosting. Serve with Cool Whip and Magic Shell chocolate topping drizzled over for a spectacular dessert!
- 1 cup water
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1 cup flour
- 4 eggs
- 1 (6 ounce) box instant vanilla pudding
- 1 (3 ounce) box instant vanilla pudding
- 4 cups cold milk
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 (12 ounce) can chocolate frosting
- Cool Whip (optional)
- magic shell chocolate fudge topping (optional)
- Boil together water and butter in saucepan.
- Add flour all at once and stir quickly til a ball forms and leaves the sides of the pan.
- Remove from heat.
- Cool 5 minutes.
- Add eggs one at a time beating well with each addition.
- Spread onto bottom of greased 13x9 jellyroll pan (or baking sheet or dish.).
- Bake at 400º for 30 minutes. (Til puffed and golden.).
- Beat filling ingredients and spread over crust.
- Carefully spread over filling with 1 can chocolate frosting.
- Cut into squares and serve topped with cool whip and drizzled with magic shell if desired.