Prep 20 mins
Cook 2 hrs
I always get asked to bring this to pot-luck type dinners.
- 1 box graham cracker
- 2 (3 1/2 ounce) packages French vanilla instant pudding
- 3 1⁄2 cups milk
- 8 ounces whipped topping
- 1 can chocolate frosting
- Line bottom of 9x13-inch dish with crackers.
- Mix pudding and milk.
- Fold in whipped topping.
- Spoon layer of pudding mixture over crackers.
- Add another layer of crackers, then pudding mix again then final layer of crackers.
- Spread chocolate frosting over top.
- Chill in refrigerator for at least 2 hours.
Super easy and super yummy! The filling is very creamy and not too rich. It blends perfectly with the graham crackers and chocolate frosting. Thanks for posting!
This is the standard dessert for every family function. I rarely have leftovers. Everybody loves it.