Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I get requests for this recipe everytime I make it, so I thought I would just post it here. Be sure to beat the eggs well, or the ring will not puff up.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- In medium sauce pan, bring water and margarine to a boil.
- Remove from heat and add flour and salt. Stir until it forms a ball.
- Add eggs, one at a time, and BEAT THOROUGHLY AFTER EACH ONE with a hand mixer.
- Drop mixture by spoonfuls into a ring-shape on a greased cookie sheet.
- Bake 45 minutes, until puffed and golden brown.
- While ring is baking, beat pudding mix, cream, and milk until thick.
- When ring is cool, cut in half horizontally.
- Spread pudding mixture on bottom half and replace top.
- Spread chocolate frosting on top. (It may be easier to spread if softened in the microwave for a few seconds.).
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.