Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) boxof plain graham crackers
- 2 (3 1/2 ounce) boxes French vanilla instant pudding
- 1 (8 ounce) container Cool Whip
- 3 cups milk
- 1 (16 ounce) can chocolate frosting
- Mix pudding and milk in the Cool Whip.
- Use 9x13inch pan and put layer of crackers on the bottom.
- Pour half of pudding mixture over crackers then put another layer of crackers on top. Pour the rest of the mixture and top off with crackers. Frost the top.
- Put in refrigerator over night--yummy!
- You can use any flavor pudding you want.
This recipe has been around for years. Great dessert for bridal and/or baby showers. Try it with chocolate graham crackeers.
Wow,this recipe is so quick and easy!!!! I made this for dessert last night,and used the choclate graham crackers,it was GREAT!!!! Thanks Dippy, for this recipe. Darlene Summers