- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) boxof plain graham crackers
- 2 (3 1/2 ounce) boxes French vanilla instant pudding
- 1 (8 ounce) container Cool Whip
- 3 cups milk
- 1 (16 ounce) can chocolate frosting
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix pudding and milk in the Cool Whip.
- Use 9x13inch pan and put layer of crackers on the bottom.
- Pour half of pudding mixture over crackers then put another layer of crackers on top. Pour the rest of the mixture and top off with crackers. Frost the top.
- Put in refrigerator over night--yummy!
- You can use any flavor pudding you want.