Who would have thought something so easy could be so delicious!
Make and share this Chocolate Eclair Dessert recipe from Food.com.
- Mix together vanilla pudding mix and milk.
- Fold in whipped topping.
- Line 9 x 13 pan with one layer of graham crackers.
- Put half of the pudding mixture over the graham crackers.
- Place a second layer of graham crackers over the pudding mixture.
- Put the remaining pudding mixture over the graham crackers.
- Place a third layer of graham crackers over the pudding mixture.
- Heat the tub of frosting in the microwave for 30 seconds to soften. (Don't forget to remove the foil seal or you'll get fireworks).
- Spread frosting on the top of the last layer of graham crackers.
- Cover with plastic wrap and let set a couple hours or overnight in the refrigerator.
- Cut in squares.
This dessert was very easy to make and was a hit with my family. I used Chocolate Fudge frosting and it looked just like the dark chocolate you find on eclairs and tasted great.
MMMMMMMM, YUMMMMYYYY...this was delicious!! It made quite a bit so everyone was very happy to take some home. I though the graham crackers would get soggy, and they were just right. Will definitely make again.
I've made this desert for years. It is better with French Vanilla Pudding. Even better the next day.