1/4 Photos of Chocolate Eclair Dessert
Who would have thought something so easy could be so delicious!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix together vanilla pudding mix and milk.
- 2Fold in whipped topping.
- 3Line 9 x 13 pan with one layer of graham crackers.
- 4Put half of the pudding mixture over the graham crackers.
- 5Place a second layer of graham crackers over the pudding mixture.
- 6Put the remaining pudding mixture over the graham crackers.
- 7Place a third layer of graham crackers over the pudding mixture.
- 8Heat the tub of frosting in the microwave for 30 seconds to soften. (Don't forget to remove the foil seal or you'll get fireworks).
- 9Spread frosting on the top of the last layer of graham crackers.
- 10Cover with plastic wrap and let set a couple hours or overnight in the refrigerator.
- 11Cut in squares.
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Eclair Dessert
Serving Size: 1 (153 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 480.0
- Calories from Fat 184
- Total Fat 20.5 g
- Saturated Fat 9.6 g
- Cholesterol 10.2 mg
- Sodium 336.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 70.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 43.9 g
- Protein 6.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Jello Instant Vanilla Pudding Mix