- 24 low-fat graham crackers (about 1 box, these are 1 point each)
- 2 (1 ounce) boxesfat-free sugar-free instant vanilla pudding mix
- 3 cups skim milk
- 1 (8 ounce) container fat-free cool whip
- 1 (1 ounce) box fat-free sugar-free instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1 1⁄2 cups skim milk
Directions See How It's Made
- Place 8 graham crackers in bottom of 9x13 baking dish.
- Mix vanilla pudding and 3 cups skim milk, let sit 2 minutes.
- Gently fold in Cool Whip.
- Pour half of vanilla pudding on graham crackers.
- Top with another 8 graham crackers.
- Pour remaining vanilla pudding over graham crackers.
- Top with last 8 graham crackers.
- Mix the chocolate pudding mix with 1 1/2 cups skim milk, let sit 2 minutes.
- Spread over graham crackers.
- Let sit overnight in refrigerator to soften the graham crackers.