Prep 24 hrs
Cook 10 mins
This recipe makes enough to feed a crowd and at 3 WW points you can't go wrong. The prep time is so high because this recipe needs to be made the night before.
- 24 low-fat graham crackers (about 1 box, these are 1 point each)
- 2 (1 ounce) boxesfat-free sugar-free instant vanilla pudding mix
- 3 cups skim milk
- 1 (8 ounce) container fat-free cool whip
- 1 (1 ounce) box fat-free sugar-free instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1 1⁄2 cups skim milk
- Place 8 graham crackers in bottom of 9x13 baking dish.
- Mix vanilla pudding and 3 cups skim milk, let sit 2 minutes.
- Gently fold in Cool Whip.
- Pour half of vanilla pudding on graham crackers.
- Top with another 8 graham crackers.
- Pour remaining vanilla pudding over graham crackers.
- Top with last 8 graham crackers.
- Mix the chocolate pudding mix with 1 1/2 cups skim milk, let sit 2 minutes.
- Spread over graham crackers.
- Let sit overnight in refrigerator to soften the graham crackers.
This was wonderful! I will be making it often.
Audrey, Audrey, Audrey! WOW..... This was a smash. I just hate that I didn't get to take a pic of it. But with 3 granddaughters helping me and a 7 month old in the background, just didn't have the snap. I made this for a crawfish boil my son and girlfriend had. There were about 50 College graduates there and let me tell you. It was devoured. They could not believe it was a diabetic desert. And my son, whom is a diabetic, was delighted. It was a great hit, and I for sure will make this wonderful and easy desert again, and again. Oh! And BTW.. I didn't get the first piece. hehehe.. But there will be a next time. Thank you Audrey, Huggs.....
Audrey, this is a diabetic's dream! This was wonderful! Great easy to prepare treat.