Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
It doesn't get much easier than this, but be sure to make this a day in advance! That's what gives it the "cake" type of consistency! Great to bring to group gatherings and pot lucks! Keep refrigerated until you are ready to serve it! It's a real favorite with my family!
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) box graham crackers
- 2 (3 1/2 ounce) boxes vanilla instant pudding mix
- 3 cups milk
- 8 ounces whipped topping
- 2 ounces unsweetened chocolate, melted
- 2 tablespoons corn syrup
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 1⁄2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 3 tablespoons milk
- Grease a 9 x 13 pan and layer crackers over bottom. Mix pudding mix with milk. Fold in whipped topping. Pour 1/2 mixture over crackers. Break up and lay another layer of crackers on top. Pour remaining pudding mixture over this. Add another layer of broken crackers.
- Frosting: Combine all ingredients. Spread over "cake". It probably will not cover the top completely, but will give it an eclair type of appearance. Refrigerate at least overnight before serving.