So simple, yet so yummy.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Line the bottom of a 9x13 inch baking pan with graham crackers.
- 2In a large bowl, combine the milk and vanilla pudding according to directions on box.
- 3Fold in the whipped topping.
- 4Spread a layer of the pudding mixture over the graham crackers.
- 5Alternate the graham cracker and pudding layers up to the top of the pan.
- 6Cook the container of prepared frosting, uncovered in the microwave for 1 minute on half power.
- 7Pour over the top of the cake.
- 8Refrigerate for at least 12 hours before serving.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Eclair Cake
Serving Size: 1 (317 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 818.1
- Calories from Fat 313
- Total Fat 34.7 g
- Saturated Fat 19.3 g
- Cholesterol 17.0 mg
- Sodium 877.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 121.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 86.5 g
- Protein 9.2 g