Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
So simple, yet so yummy.
Make and share this Chocolate Eclair Cake recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (16 ounce) package graham crackers
- 2 (3 1/2 ounce) packages vanilla instant pudding mix
- 4 cups milk
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 (16 ounce) packageprepared chocolate frosting
- Line the bottom of a 9x13 inch baking pan with graham crackers.
- In a large bowl, combine the milk and vanilla pudding according to directions on box.
- Fold in the whipped topping.
- Spread a layer of the pudding mixture over the graham crackers.
- Alternate the graham cracker and pudding layers up to the top of the pan.
- Cook the container of prepared frosting, uncovered in the microwave for 1 minute on half power.
- Pour over the top of the cake.
- Refrigerate for at least 12 hours before serving.