Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Ive had this for a long time. It's super easy and really good to eat.
Make and share this Chocolate Eclair Cake recipe from Food.com.
- Prepare pudding.
- Add almond extract and mix with Cool Whip (set aside).
- Line bottom of 9x13-inch pan with whole graham crackers.
- Spread half of pudding mixture on top of crackers.
- Repeat process, ending with a layer of graham crackers on top.
- Top with chocolate frosting (melted slightly).
- Chill several hours or over night.