Prep 1 hr
Cook 0 mins
Ive had this for a long time. It's super easy and really good to eat.
Make and share this Chocolate Eclair Cake recipe from Food.com.
- 3 (8 ounce) packages graham crackers
- 16 ounces Cool Whip
- 2 (3 ounce) packages instant vanilla pudding
- 3 1⁄2 cups milk
- 1 (8 ounce) can dark chocolate frosting
- 1⁄2 teaspoon almond extract
- Prepare pudding.
- Add almond extract and mix with Cool Whip (set aside).
- Line bottom of 9x13-inch pan with whole graham crackers.
- Spread half of pudding mixture on top of crackers.
- Repeat process, ending with a layer of graham crackers on top.
- Top with chocolate frosting (melted slightly).
- Chill several hours or over night.