Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 min
this is a awesome recipe for the holiday's and very easy. anyone will love this. it is from my grandmother.
- combine pudding and milk.
- fold cool whip into pudding/milk mixture.
- cover bottom of 9x13 pan with graham crackers.
- pour 1/2 of the mixture onto crackers.
- add another layer of crackers on top.
- pour rest of mixture onto top layer of crackers. you can add a third layer of crackers if you wish, i prefer not to.
- bring sugar, milk, and cocoa to good boil, cook 1 minute. add butter and vanilla.stir until a little cooled, pour over crackers. (i added some graham cracker crumbs on top while the chocolate was still hot) refrigerate until Chocolate has hardened a bit, or over night. serve chilled. keep leftovers refrigerated.