Recipe by Loves_cooking89
this is a awesome recipe for the holiday's and very easy. anyone will love this. it is from my grandmother.
- 2 (3 1/2 ounce) boxes instant vanilla pudding
- 2 cups milk (cold)
- 16 ounces Cool Whip
- 14 1⁄2 ounces graham crackers
topping (or you can use chocolate frosting)
- 1 cup sugar
- 1⁄3 cup cocoa
- 1⁄4 cup evaporated milk
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
Directions See How It's Made
- combine pudding and milk.
- fold cool whip into pudding/milk mixture.
- cover bottom of 9x13 pan with graham crackers.
- pour 1/2 of the mixture onto crackers.
- add another layer of crackers on top.
- pour rest of mixture onto top layer of crackers. you can add a third layer of crackers if you wish, i prefer not to.
- bring sugar, milk, and cocoa to good boil, cook 1 minute. add butter and vanilla.stir until a little cooled, pour over crackers. (i added some graham cracker crumbs on top while the chocolate was still hot) refrigerate until Chocolate has hardened a bit, or over night. serve chilled. keep leftovers refrigerated.