1/2 Photos of Chocolate Eclair Cake
this is a awesome recipe for the holiday's and very easy. anyone will love this. it is from my grandmother.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 (3 1/2 ounce) boxes instant vanilla pudding
- 2 cups milk (cold)
- 16 ounces Cool Whip
- 14 1/2 ounces graham crackers
topping (or you can use chocolate frosting)
- 1combine pudding and milk.
- 2fold cool whip into pudding/milk mixture.
- 3cover bottom of 9x13 pan with graham crackers.
- 4pour 1/2 of the mixture onto crackers.
- 5add another layer of crackers on top.
- 6pour rest of mixture onto top layer of crackers. you can add a third layer of crackers if you wish, i prefer not to.
- 8bring sugar, milk, and cocoa to good boil, cook 1 minute. add butter and vanilla.stir until a little cooled, pour over crackers. (i added some graham cracker crumbs on top while the chocolate was still hot) refrigerate until Chocolate has hardened a bit, or over night. serve chilled. keep leftovers refrigerated.
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Eclair Cake
Serving Size: 1 (162 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 596.9
- Calories from Fat 248
- Total Fat 27.6 g
- Saturated Fat 18.0 g
- Cholesterol 33.0 mg
- Sodium 634.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 84.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 61.2 g
- Protein 6.0 g