Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
- Line buttered 9 x 12 dish with graham crackers.
- Combine pudding mix with milk.
- Fold in Cool Whip.
- Pour half of the mixture over crackers.
- Add second layer of crackers.
- Add remaining pudding mixture.
- Add final layer of graham crackers.
- Over medium heat, melt chocolate glaze except for the powdered sugar.
- Remove from heat.
- Beat in 1-1/2 cups powdered sugar.
- Pour over crackers.
- Refrigerate overnight.
This is amazing!! Refrig for 24hrs prior to serving for best taste, but then again it might not make it 24hrs especially in my fridge!!
The first time my mother-in-law made this, I knew i had to have the recipe! it is fabulous--everyone loves it. If you need a quick fix, use some prepared rich chocolate frosting and it will do---although the choc. glaze is the best!
Just got home from a get together with our friends and someone brought this desert. It was delicious and was gobbled up. We forgot to get the recipe, so I told them I'd get from recipezaar. I'm definely going to make it. Your recipe is idendtical to what we had, thanks for posting it.