Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
What can I say except RICH very RICH. Its a favorite at my family dinners.
Make and share this Chocolate Eclair Cake recipe from Food.com.
- mix pudding according to pie directions.
- stir in tub of cool whip until creamy.
- in a 9 x 13 pan line bottom with graham crackers.
- pour half of pudding mix on crackers.
- top with another layer of crackers.
- pour in rest of pudding mix, top with crackers.
- heat hot fudge topping enough to be able to spread it ( about 1 min,stir,1 minute in microwave)
- decorate top with cherries.
- refrigerate over night before serving.