Prep 20 mins
Cook 48 hrs
I've made this at pitch-ins and there's never any to take home. Found this in a magazine long ago. ('96)
- 0.5 (8 ounce) box graham crackers
- 2 (3 1/2 ounce) packages cheesecake flavor instant pudding and pie filling mix
- 3 1⁄2 cups milk
- 1 (8 ounce) cartonfrench whipped topping
- 2 (1 ounce) semi-sweet chocolate baking squares
- 2 tablespoons butter or 2 tablespoons margarine
- 1 teaspoon light corn syrup
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1⁄2 cups sifted confectioners' sugar
- Cover the bottom of a 13 X 9 baking pan with whole graham crackers, set aside.
- Combine pudding mixes and milk, fold in whipped topping.
- Spread over graham crackers.
- Top with another layer of crackers.
- In a saucepan, melt chocolate and butter.
- Remove from heat and add remaining ingredients.
- Spread over top of graham cracker layer.
- Cover and refrigerate.
- Best made at least a day ahead of time, to let it soften and blend flavors.
- I've also used 1 package of french vanilla pudding mix and one cheesecake pudding mix.