Recipe by mandabears
Another recipe compliments of my retirement community family. Really delicious easy rich and creamy Easter eggs. I am not sure how many eggs this recipe makes.
- 1⁄4 cup butter, melted, do not substitute margarine
- 2 (3 5/8 ounce) packagescook and serve chocolate pudding mix, do not use instant
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1 lb confectioners' sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 8 ounces dipping chocolate
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine butter, pudding mix and milk in a sauce pan.
- Bring to boil and simmer for 2 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat.
- Immediately add sugar and vanilla extract, stir until smooth.
- When cool, shape into eggs and place on wax paper.
- Chill until firm.
- Melt chocolate and dip eggs.
- Place on wax paper.
- Let stand until coating hardens.